Consume Episode 17 in moderation 🙂
Clinical Psychologist Glenn Livingston says most people overeat sometimes. Some people binge. And he tells us how to stop bingeing and overeating.
Glenn used to consult for the food industry (including animal products). He became vegan for health reasons, and then progressively found out about the ethical issues. He is now a health and an ethical vegan.
- The parts of the brain that control eating and overeating
- What to do when you’re in line at Starbucks and see the chocolate bar
- Primitive thoughts vs primitive thoughts; lizard vs lizard rather than lizard vs computer
- The importance of language
- Lizie the Lizard
- Your Food Demon
- You can’t love yourself out of an eating disorder
- The Kings and Queens of history
- The helpfulness of speaking to yourself like you area 2-year-old by saying “never”
- A live coaching on eating better
- Would you take a waitress’ tip if she didn’t see it there??
- Losing 50lbs
- Healing psoriasis on his face
- Be a shining example!
- Lizards and pigs are cute and cool!
- Get a bunch of free helpful stuff from Glenn at his website including a free copy of his book and recorded coaching sessions