Episode 16 is coming for your brains!
In this episode, Chris Cooney, the Vegan Zombie reveals all. How he went from aspiring FBI agent to YouTuber. Along the way he made a trailer for a zombie movie in which the zombie infection/contagion is spread by eating animal products, so vegans don’t become zombies! That was 9 years ago, and he hasn’t filmed the movie yet, but he still plans to make it!
He now makes videos on how to cook vegan, how to shop vegan (and save money), and other vegan educational stuff, mostly on his Youtube channel which has 159,000 subscribers (as of this post).
This episode is a new look at Chris that you haven’t encountered in any other format or medium, or any other interview or feature.
Join 136,000 followers (as of this post) on Instagram
And his Vegan Zombie website
- To date (vegan), or not to date
- Making a YouTube and social media living
- Aspiring to be an FBI agent
- How to pass an FBI entrance exam
- Growing his hair and beard out
- George Romero Night of The Living Dead
- The Walking Dead
- Starting his career right before the explosion of veganism and the zombie genre in pop culture
- Mockingbird Farm Animal Sanctuary
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Applying to the CIA, the ATF, the DEA, and the FBI
- Being Straight Edge
- Dating vegans vs. non-vegans
- Not paying for non vegan food on dates
- Not kissing someone after meat eating
- Working out
- A no oil, no salt, no sugar diet
- Traveling to vegan festivals
- Helping people go vegan
- The Vegan Zombie Cookbook! Cook and Survive (with comic book story at the beginning!)